General Sponsorship Opportunities:
View the Mine Your Potential Sponsorship Opportunities HERE
- Mining Week Networking Opportunity (Annually in MAY)
- Two (2) Event Sponsor Opportunities*
Each year the Saskatchewan Mining Association hosts a Mining Week event during the month of May. Women in Mining and Women in Nuclear Saskatchewan are proud to offer a networking event for individuals working in the mining and nuclear sectors.
- Geological Open House Networking Event (Annually in DECEMBER)
- One (1) In-Kind Sponsor Opportunity**
Each year the Saskatchewan Geological Society hosts an annual Open House event during the month of December. Women in Mining and Women in Nuclear Saskatchewan are proud to partner with the SGS and offer a networking event for individuals working in the mining and nuclear sectors.
- Lunch and Learn Events (Monthly, excluding October, December, and summer months)
Our monthly Lunch and Learn events are offered to our members on a wide variety of topics. Interested Parties are welcome to provide a speaker and/or a venue to support these events.
Sponsorship Benefits and Opportunities:
EVENT SPONSOR $1,000 commitment
- Name/logo on event advertisements
- Opportunity to provide a speaker at the event OR opportunity to introduce a speaker at event
*Interested parties are welcome to sign a multi-year agreement (ideally two to three years) to provide sponsorship for the event of their choice. The opportunity to provide a speaker or to introduce the event speaker would generally alternate between co-sponsors, although alternative arrangements can be proposed.
** Interested parties are invited to provide a speaker to give a short presentation during the event.
WIM/WiN SK appreciates any support given to our organization. If you are interested in becoming sponsor for any of our events, offer in-kind contributions, or would like to become more active with the group in a volunteer role, please contact us!