In support of the International Women’s Day on March 8th, WIM/WiN-SK is using this opportunity to celebrate the contributions of Women In Mining and In Nuclear. With a strong call to motivate and unite friends, colleagues and whole communities to think, act and be gender inclusive. WIM/WiN-SK is looking to feature Women who have played distinguished roles and extraordinary support at key moments in your careers.
We’re calling on members to highlight women who have and continue to inspire them. We are hoping that their success stories would inspire and impact many more women and offer new solutions in our efforts to achieve gender equality – in Canada and around the world.
As a guideline to send in your nominee, submit or share stories answering theses five questions. Submissions should also include either a photograph of the nominee or a short video interview.
1. Name and current job position, if possible briefly describe this person’s job responsibilities.
2. How many years have they actively been involved in the mining industry.
3. Why have you chosen this person?
4. What remarkable contributions have they made?
5. How has this impacted your experience in mining or in nuclear?
Please send your summary to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the 2nd of March. We will be sharing these stories of successes throughout the month of March.
Thank you for your ongoing support !